1. Learn more about our school: peruse the website and come for a tour. Both Clifton School locations have a tour every Tuesday at 10:30 and Wednesday at 1:30
2. Submit an Enrollment Application. If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, please complete the enrollment application and submit it along with the n$75 registration fee. You may submit the Enrollment Application-Online with a credit card payment (incl. $2.50 convenience fee for a total of $77.50); or, you may mail or drop off the Enrollment Application-hardcopy with a check or money order payment of $75 at either of our Clifton School locations.
3. The wait. You may have no wait at all, or it could be up to 12-18 months before we have an opening for your child. The length of your wait will be determined by the following factors:
4. You will receive an enrollment offer via mail, email, or phone when we have an opening for your child. We begin sending offers for June enrollment in February.
5. Schedule a time to visit the classroom with availability. You may bring your child. During the visit, you will receive a classroom orientation packet containing classroom-specific information, including items to bring on your child’s first day.
6. If you choose to enroll your child, then you will pay a 2-week deposit to secure your child’s position in the classroom as of the offered date of enrollment. Your enrollment offer will specify a deposit deadline. The deposit will be applied towards your child’s final two weeks of enrollment. If you choose to decline your first offer, then you may request to be returned to the bottom of the waiting list. If you decline your second offer, then you will be removed from the waiting list.
7. After your deposit has been paid, you will receive an enrollment packet containing our Parent Handbook and all required enrollment forms. All forms (except for GA Form 3231 Certificate of Immunization – the State of GA allows 30 days of attendance prior to requiring this form to be on file) must be completed and returned in order for your child to attend class.
8. If possible, schedule a time for your child to visit the room for a few hours prior to his/her first day of attendance, so that he/she has an introduction to the environment and an opportunity to meet teachers and new friends.
Welcome, you are an official Clifton School Family! If you have concerns about your child’s transition into the school, please discuss them with your child’s teacher(s) during your visits.